Grace employs teachers with a Christian commitment and qualifications in the UK, or equivalent education systems. We currently have teachers from UK, Australia, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa and USA. This is an opportunity for lively teachers to join a supportive, committed team. We seek colleagues with strong teaching skills but also individuals who love working with children and would relish the challenge of serving in a stimulating part of the developing world.
Grace is oversubscribed; currently we have 230+ students from over 35 nationalities. We have 3 campuses: Early Years (aged 3-6), Primary School (aged 6-11), and Secondary School (aged 11-16). We follow the English National Curriculum and offer orientation to those new to this system. We offer a good local salary and benefits package which enables a comfortable life-style in Bangladesh including pleasant accommodation, traveller's health insurance, annual air-fares home and a supportive community. The standard contract is for a minimum of 2 years. Applicants should be committed to the Christian faith basis of the school.
We can offer:
• Happy, friendly and lively students with a culture of learning and academic success
• Small classes enabling students to receive a good level of support and extension
• A school community with a Christian ethos of care and respect for all
• Well maintained and resourced buildings
• A positive staff team and supportive trustees
• A truly international community with strong links between school and parents
• An exciting vision for the future to share in
Grace International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and ensures that all staff share this commitment.
Please take a look at our current vacancies.